Sunday, April 8, 2012

ready or not...

What my school bag looked like on Friday, when I brought it home from work before break. 


What my school bag looked like on the Sunday night before school starts after break. 


I had really great intentions... but {coffee dates, lunch dates, laying out in the sun, meeting up with friends, house cleaning, car cleaning, laundry, oral surgery, ice cream eating, husband loving, and resting} seemed to have gotten in the way. 

So here I am BLOGGING, at 9:26 PM the night before my first day back....and juuuusttt starting to open up this {mess}, to prepare for the upcoming week!  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you for your sweet, sweet comment- seriously warms my heart. And I'm laughing at your school bag picture! That was me when I taught.. I'd bring my papers home Friday, they would ride around in my car all weekend, and then I'd carry them back in. Ha!