Tuesday, April 24, 2012

blessed...

This morning was a particularly rough morning at school. 

This past weekend was beautiful and gorgeous weather.  So was Monday. 

Tuesday?  Woke up to rain and dark clouds

And that is kind of how my heart has felt this morning. 
{Dark and cloudy.}

Honestly, I was grumpy with my kids this morning.  Not displaying the patience I should have.

But in the midst of all of that... I feel so blessed to have people in my life who truly care.


My dear sweet friend Nicole hand delivered a hot white mocha to my classroom this morning.  In the crazyiness of her day, she took the time to write me a little note and share some of her love. 

I cried in front of my kids. 

On the bottom she write this verse: Ephesians 3:14-21 which says ~

"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

Thank you dear friend for a much needed 'pick-me-up' and encouragment. 
     

1 comment:

Charity said...

Thanks! I needed to read that verse this morning!