Saturday, April 7, 2012

grumpy...

The sun is shining...which is rare around here it seems.

I have the day off of work.... lovely.

My husband is also home with me and doesn't have to work the weekend.... love it

We don't have anything planned or scheduled to do today... that is rare.



But for some reason...I am GRUMPY.






I don't want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

I can only focus on the fact that I have to go back to work in 2 days.

My husband's quirks are grating on my nerves.

And I'm upset that I don't have anything to do, and can't figure out what to do.

I need a major attitude adjustment.



I am thinking a pain pill for my head, a short nap, and hoping that maybe, just maybe, I will wake up LESS grumpy.  Or many not even grumpy at all.  Because, really?  
I have NO REASON to be grumpy!

Is it just me, or does this happen to you too?  


No comments: