Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7PM...

Tonight I stayed at school until 7PM.

The kids left at 3:25.

My 'paid day' ended at 3:40.  That's 3 hours and 20 minutes of unpaid overtime.

Started the day at 7:30...but started PAY at 8:20.  Again, that is 50 minutes of unpaid overtime. 

Not that anyone is counting...but that is 4 hours and 10 minutes of unpaid work today.  

If we also count the time I spent at HOME working on my project...which was about an hour...I'm up to 5 hours and 10 minutes of overtime...thank you very much. 

Around 5:30, I needed a pick me up.


Enter my amazing husband. 
Who showed up with a Wild Cherry and a touch of Banana slurpee.
And in the midst of my {state testing review, calling parents, planning for next week, and filling out paperwork for student's Dr. visits{.... 

I was reminded how much my hubby loves me. 

So thankful for him. 

  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were told we had to make up 10 hours of work on our own time for the snow days we have had (plus 16 extra hours the added for us). They won't let us just count all the extra time we put in, it has to be at certain times/events. Boo school district, boo.