But when he leaves? A hole. A big one.
And that part is what concerns me. The part that tells me that I am filling that hole with a boy.
Because, I think that I am filling that hole with the boy when it really may need to be filled with Him.
But, I'm not sure.
And that's the part that worries me. And gives me that hole again.
So... let's recap.
I like this boy. A lot. And when I'm not around him, I feel like I have a hole. When he is with me, I don't have the feeling of a hole. However, I feel like I may be filling the hole with the boy when I need to be filling it with something else.
But I like the way I feel when I talk to him, or text him, or see him, or when he comes over.
Now my head kind of hurts....
So.... not sure what to do. But, I do know this.
This week is going to be crazy great. :)
Tomorrow I leave for camp and I am super duper excited! Its so sad that we have to miss 3 days, but I am glad that we still get to have camp. Then, when I get back, I get to go to a wedding on Sunday. I love weddings. And I don't have to go by myself which is 1000 times better.
Let's just hope that I can pull myself together.
So, big week. Super excited. Going to miss the boy. Going to have a great time. Can't wait to come back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment