1. First time living really on my own: I LOVE IT. When I lived at SPU, I did the dorm thing, then the on-campus apartment...then off to my families house which I loved, but I never really was out on my own. Now, living in my own apartment, paying rent and loving every minute of it. It is really starting to feel like home now that I have my bookcase up. I put all of my little trinkets and whatnots out and it feels more like I actually live there. I think once I finish putting my bedroom all together and stop jumping house to house it will feel even more like home.
2. First time dealing with a friend's pregnancy scare: I guess it makes me feel like I am here and grown up. Crazy. My bestie could be pregnant. I don't think that she is, but there is a possibility. That would completely blow my mind.
3. First time feelings: I have had a huge amount of firsts in the feelings department recently. Feeling excited to have the boy in my life. Feeling nervous to have the boy in my life. Feeling crazy happy to have the boy in my life. Feeling like I could possibly get my heart broken and trying to guard it. Feeling like I need to be super careful with what I do and say so that I don't get into this too far and then pull away quickly. Feeling like my life is finally starting and I am truly enjoying it. Feeling like I need God more and more each day to keep me centered and grounded and my head on straight. Feeling like I am falling for someone like I have never fallen for anyone before. Feeling like I may actually really like the boy a lot more than I realize. Feeling scared out of my mind that I am feeling these kinds of thing.
4. First kiss: enough said. Except for the minor allergic reaction to the boy eating onions before that. Other than that... enough said. :)
5. First time loosing weight all on my own: yep, down two sizes and proud of it. And its just been through eating better (and less) and exercising. Well, working too.
6. First time keeping big things from people that I would like for them to know but I don't really want to tell them right now: Confusing enough? That's what I thought. We'll just keep it that way.
7. First time feeling really.....alive?: Again, confusing. But its kind of true. I feel like I have a spark, or a new kind of joy. A joy for all the firsts. Love it.
So, I feel like there will most likely be many more first in my life, but currently, I am loving the firsts list. Life. Is. Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment