I have a weird fascination with reading about other people's lives. I like to find people's blogs, mostly people I don't know all that well, and then read their blogs. When I say read, I mean really read. As in all of their posts. Then, when I seem them somewhere, I feel like I know them more than they know. Maybe a little bit creepy, but I like finding out about other people's lives.
I love to listen to people tell about their lives, but mostly I just like to listen. I love it when I can break through into someones life and have them open up to me; its a great feeling to know they trust you enough to talk to you about deep personal and intimate details of their lives. Being vulnerable is hard, and I think that is why I like hearing about people; I like people to be vulnerable.
Me being vulnerable, that's another story, but I'm working on it... maybe that's why I started a blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment