Wednesday, June 25, 2008

long day...

Today seemed quite long.  I got to hang out with the children... all day.  It was good, but I was so incredibly sore and tired today!!!  I went and played soccer with Anne Marie this week, which was awesome, and I didn't get hurt, but I am so so sore!  I feel like I used some muscles in my body that I have never ever used.  I also have two blisters on my toes... quite painful.  

I got to hang out with a friend this evening down at the Village, it was great.  It's always nice to just sit and chat.  

Then I browsed that isles of Barnes and Nobles, attempting to look scholarly... didn't work out so well.  

Got home, and now I am just sitting in bed watching my most favorite Food Network show: Unwrapped.   My new job opportunities: Pancake Expert or Small Kitchen Consultant.  Off to bed... don't have to work till 4 tomorrow... which means sleeping in to a ridiculously late hour.  Oh the joys of summer. :)

No comments: