I guess now this is addicting... already. A few other thoughts I was having tonight.
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my future husband and what he is going to be like. I have all these ideas in my head about what I think he is going to do, and how he is going to act, and what we are going to do together… I think of things that I want in my husband, and I wonder if I will ever find that special person I can spend the rest of my life with... that special person who makes me a better person... that special person who makes me... me.
I want a man who will stay up late with me doing nothing, and then sleep in late with me.
I want a man who will make me get up early with me, just so we can go and watch the sunrise (and then let me go back to sleep).
I want a man who will bring me home flowers and ice cream just because
I want a man who will cook dinner with me, and then offer to do the dishes.
Maybe someday... hopefully sooner than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment