Since I took an unplanned blogging break for a few months after my wedding, I thought it would be fun to do a recap of one of the greatest days of my life.
Here is the wedding: the morning of
My maid of honor and I had stayed the night in a hotel the night before for my sanity. I did not want to wake up with my mother, father, and brothers all staring at me and stressing me out.
So hotel room it was.
I woke up about an hour before my alarm, but thankful that I had gotten a good eight hours of sleep the night before.
Whenever I am processing ANY emotions (excitement, feeling nervous, stress), my stomach makes sure to let me know. So first thing in the morning, my stomach was in knots.
My bridesmaids starting showing up, reading to help me walk through the day
We enjoyed relaxing and listening to music.

We all wore our tiaras from the bachelorette party......... haha.

My mama came bringing muffins, croissants, and mimosas.

I had to pluck my Mama's eyebrows...it was much needed.

We made sure I had all my necessary accessories... including my BLUE shoes, which I LOVED.




Went over the schedule.... a few times.


Caught up on the current fashions, and just... relaxed. It felt like the calm before the storm. These are a few hours with my girls that I totally cherish.


My sister-in-law made me an anxiety bag. She is a therapist, and apparently this is something she does with kids, but she made one for me. :)
Inside my pink and black bag was was pretty paper. When I felt anxious about something, I could write it down and put it in the bad. Then, I could only worry about things for 5 minutes...then I had to zip my bag back up and I was not allowed to worry. It was great. I also kept my pepto-bismal tablets and Imodium pills in it. I figure they all went together.

I counted and checked and double checked to make sure we had all of the rings... which included my engagement ring, my TWO wedding bands that went on each side, and then my handsome man's ring.


I loved, loved, loved these earring... and apparently J-Lo did too.

After a few relaxing hours, it was time to get this show on the road.... more to come next!
2 comments:
YAYHOOOOO!!! so excited to finally get to read about it!!
i feel ya on the tummy thing.. i get red rashes/hives on my neck and chest too when i'm processing any emotion. attractive!
awwwwww the calm before the storm sounds like it was lovely :) xx
Post a Comment