Ahhh what a week.
Starting from January 2, my school district only has FOUR full weeks left. On every other week, we either have a holiday, day off, or a furlough half day.
This week was a FULL week. Plus, we had a Friday the 13th. And my student teacher. Made for one tired teacher come Friday afternoon.
This week, I am loving
1. LOVE these burlap canvas squares... I am making these as I type!
2. We have had some *cold* days here recently...but have been having the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets! The forecast is calling for some snow...as long as it is gone by Tuesday when I have to drive to school!
3. Teacher Taco Night! Love getting together with my friends and our husbands, lots of kids running around and plenty to eat and drink!
4. Heard this song again for the first time in a while... been on repeat on my computer, in my head, and in my heart.
5. Thankful for what Martin Luther King Jr. stood for... and that we have Monday off! Pretty neat...my students wrote this week about THEIR dreams, and their work is being featured at a MLK day event on Monday!
Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to three days off...and maybe we will even see some snow this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment