Ahhh.... working out. We have a love-hate relationship.
Dieting. Love-hate.
Tracking my food. Love-hate.
I think the reason that all of these feel like a love-hate, is because it brings back lots of GOOD memories, and lots of BAD memories.
More about that to come...someday.
But right now, I am doing this for me.
Working out at the Y 4-5 nights a week. Sore, and loving it. It feels... good.
Tracking all of my food on www.myfitnesspal.com.... feels good.
Eating healthy, every day. Good.
Not feeling like I'm going to be in trouble with someone if I slip up and eat something not so healthy.... great.
Down 10 pounds so far... and lots more to go.
But learning more towards the LOVE part of this right now instead of the hate.
1 comment:
You are doing awesome Katie!! Way to do it for YOU and no one else.
Post a Comment