This has been quite the interesting week! I am SO glad its Friday so my Man can be home with me for TWO WHOLE DAYS!
1. No school Monday, work on Tuesday, and then SNOW DAYS the rest of the week!
2. Because I was stuck at home and going crazy feeling some cabin fever, I spent my time doing things such as
painting my nails in this beautiful new color... I love it! It's called Master Plan.
3. I made these delicious cheddar garlic biscuits, that tasted exactly like Red Lobster... we had them with soup and they were perfect for a cold, snowy night! Plus they were super easy!
4. I started working on my Valentine's guest post over at Wide Open Spaces! So excited to share a little bit of my love story!
5. Today my dear and beautiful friend/high school youth group student/sister at heart Gwen came to rescue me from being home ALL WEEK BY MYSELF. Ryan worked late hours and left early, so I only saw him for approximately 1.5 hours each day. So today Gwen braved the snow/slush that was out there and hung out with me, took me to fro-yo, and took me to Lowe's to buy a snow shovel. Isn't she beautiful? I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life!
Happy Weekend!





8 comments:
Those biscuits look amazing!!! Yay for snow days but I do not miss the snow at all! But it would be so much fun to see my almost 5 year old daughter play in it. Hope you have a great weekend.
Love the nail polish color! And oh my goodness I want the recipe to those biscuits!
Thanks for following! I'm also a new follower :)
xo
www.annabeeslittlebits.blogspot.com
That nail polish is perfect!!! As for those biscuits....delicious!!
www.flannelcashmere.blogspot.com
Yes, HIGH FIVE for Friday!
I had four days of school and they seemed like fifty! I want those biscuits to magically appear in my classroom tomorrow. YUM!
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
Love your blog!!! Follow each other??? xoxo from Rome
www.rockandfrock.com
Love your blog!!! Follow each other??? xoxo from Rome
www.rockandfrock.com
I'll high 5 the WA snow, even though I missing it here in NC. We're jealous Washington natives right now.
wow, snow.... it's in the 70's here in Texas C.R.A.Z.Y
Post a Comment