Tuesday, July 14, 2009

life and such.

WARNING: This is going to be quite random.

Maybe random in a LIST format...cause you know, I have to use lists.

1. I bought a new table and chairs as well as a desk on Craig's list yesterday. Best decision EVER. They were cheap, in perfect condition...and I got 3 pieces of art work thrown in for free!!! I was a little bit worried about going to some strange people's houses to get them, but both people turned out to be really nice. And now, it looks so nice in my new place! I'm working on slightly redecorating... and I am loving it. :)

2. Why do people have to ruin good things? J just had to go and say something to P...and now he's acting all weird. Weird. And dumb.

3. I am still staying out at Craig and Starla's and I love it out here too. It's so nice to love the place you are staying at and not be creeped out. Although...the people camping on the front lawn was a bit strange. I just love the sound of the waves, the salty air, and the sun setting over the water.

4. Emily is such a good, great friend. I am talk to her about anything without feeling judged. She just listens, gives her thoughts... and then leaves it at that. It's perfect. I listen to her, she listens to me. She share, talk, chat, explain, bi**h, vent, cry, laugh... and it's always good.

5. Camp is coming up! 18 days!!!!! Oh, and I found out that Jay and family are coming. He stole my heart last year...and I am so excited to see him and Kalin again.

5.5. We were given the list of families that are coming to camp to pray about. This was one of my favorite things last year. It's like the beginning of the school year when I pray over all of the desks. I get to pray for their time at camp, that they will MAKE it to camp, that they will relax and just let God work in their lives. The things that happen at camp are amazing.

6. Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday. I got him a pretty neat gift. :)

7. I love reading blogs.

8. Oh, and I am so excited that Ed and Kyptin at the last two on the Bachlorette. My guilty pleasure show. Love it...and I am glad that I would be happy with either one being picked. Although... I would mostly pick Ed. I like him a lot. :)

9. I'm thinking about going to Hawaii over my Christmas break... and then coming back right before Christmas. I need some good sunshine time. Currently, it has been 50 degrees, cloudy, and rainy. On my days I have to work though... nice and beautiful. Dumb.

10. And so, this concludes my random list. I love lists.

No comments: