Friday my kids were wonderful, and I just about melt every time I look at them. It crushes me to think that in a few short weeks I will have to leave them... let's not talk about that part yet. Right now I am just focusing on my math transition. This week was long division, this coming week is fractions! That is why I am brushing up on those things... today.
Emily came over to see me yesterday and we had a fun girlie day... coffee shop talk... movies... dinner... movies again... oh, and yes... a stop at a certain shop...
I met someone!.. .well, technically I already knew him... but there has been some odd tension between the two of us... and because I have ZERO experience in this field, asked Em what she thought... and its official... I kind of like this guy... we shall see what happens this week... :)
And then today, it was decided that I am going to ARIZONA for Spring Break! and the best part... the Seattle Mariners are only going to be 1 mile away from where I will be staying. Spring Training is where you can find me the last week in March. Oh yes.
Well, back to planning... I actually don't mind it that much... gets me excited for my very own classroom next fall! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment