Saturday, January 10, 2009

first week back.

It's Friday... which is the best news EVER.  This was the first week back to school and I truly realized how much I missed all of my kiddos.  I miss their little smiles, their interesting stories, their personalities, side conversations, sneakiness, and their love for life.

Three of my boys have crushes on me... They are the most adorable things ever.  I love 4th grade boys... they have so much live and excitement and nothing really phases them.  

Thomas grabbed my hand today because he wanted me to sit down with him and help him... just about melted my heart.

I think its good to be back mostly to help fill the hole in my life right now.  I know that I shouldn't fill it with things like food or people or books, and that I really should fill that hole with my savior but right now I'm not exactly sure how to do that.  I'm working on that part.  So right now, I am being fully distracted with the exhausting but wonderful life of a teacher.  

Emily is coming tomorrow for a fun girlie day which includes our newest past time: TWILIGHT.  Oh yes.  

Even though I have all of this going on... there is still part of me that is lonely... bottom of my soul lonely... we'll see what happens with that.  

No comments: