Monday, July 7, 2008

mixed emotions.

This was quite an interesting day.  Side note- I have been slacking on blogging only because my life is so full of Vacation Bible School right now that I am living and breathing VBS every second of every day.  That being said, it was a very interesting day.

I got to go and see my dear friend in Tacoma today.  We had quite the lovely conversation interspersed with some heartache and pain, laughter and love, and as always, some reminiscing. She is one of those people that even after not seeing for a while, things just come right back together and we don't even skip a beat... it's like we were never apart.  I think that is one way you can tell a wonderful friend... even when the world around us is changing so rapidly, our friendship never changes. 

Then I got to deal with family crap.  Sometimes I wish that I didn't live at home.  Enough said.

I hope today gets better... we shall see 

No comments: