Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Day, New Year

Welcome 2014!

I found a fun idea on Pinterest, and thought I would play along.

Here are my thoughts for the New Year.

BAD HABIT TO BREAK // Jumping to conclusions.  Assuming I know what someone is thinking, feeling, or going to say...without giving them a chance.  In particular, I do this to my husband.

NEW SKILL TO LEARN // How to take really great picture with my new camera!  Especially in the manual mode. 

PERSON TO BE LIKE  // Hoping to be more like my Mom.  She is patient, kind, generous, and always puts others first.  All things I could work on.  

GOOD DEED TO DO // Remember birthdays, anniversaries, and other important occasions.  Send a card and make a phone call. 

PLACE TO VISIT // Oregon coast with my husband.  I'm thinking a cabin, the sunshine, beach, and uninterrupted time.  

BOOK TO READ // Divergent Series.  Branch outside my comfort zone.  

LETTER TO WRITE // To my Dad.  Who means so much to me, but is sometimes extremely difficult.

FOOD TO TRY // Cauliflower.  Maybe roasted?  Maybe riced?  Any maybe oatmeal.  I struggle with texture issues.   


DO BETTER AT // Relaxing.  Not worrying.  Going with the flow.  Letting things go.
    

No comments: