That people were keeping track of my blog :)
Okay, here are some more details... and YES I am being vague on purpose. But trust me, information will be shared soon. TRUST ME.
I never thought I would be one of THOSE people. Meet someone. Start dating. And you just know. You what you ask? Well... you know. Know that this is the one person you want to spend {forever} with.
While it has been crazy and overwhelming and exciting and great all at the same time...I have loved ~every~ minute of it.
Let me just gush for a minute. Or maybe two. Or maybe three. We'll see.
The other day R knew I was super stressed with school and grades and some family stuff as well. We were supposed to be headed up for his niece’s graduation the next day, we had been at a friend’s surprise party the night before and my house was a MESS. So what did he do? Got off work, came over to my house and did ALL of my dishes. And let me tell you...when I bake it sort of looks like a tornado came through my kitchen. I think every dish was out. I was able to clean the REST of my mess of a house, and he did my kitchen. No pressure, he just did it to do it for me.
A couple of weeks ago, I had a really rough day. One of my students was really struggling and had an awful day. It was a really rough day for me to deal with and I was, to be honest, falling apart. He texted me and told me he was making dinner and I just needed to show up with a bottle of wine. I got to his house, and he had made a complete dinner: fettuccini alfredo (which he did not know was my ~favorite~), fresh bread, salad, AND he made chocolate pudding for dessert. Seriously.
One of my favorite things about R is the way he listens. He listens when I’m stressed. When I’m angry. When I’m sad. When I need to vent. When I’m worried about my kids. When my friends are having issues. He listens. But not just listening to what I say... He is actively engaged, pays attention, and CARES about what I am saying. And somehow, he can always makes things seem a little better, and a little brighter.
So that's my afternoon sharing. I love him.
1 comment:
AWWWWWWWWW!!!! That just totaly made my day! I am so happy YOU are so happy! YAYS!! keep the happy lovey posts coming! i need to live vicariously through you!! :)
Post a Comment