Monday, January 2, 2012

as so it returns...

Tomorrow I return to my usual schedule... my routine... my passion.

And while break has been awesome... 

I'm excited to get back to see 26 kiddos. 

I don't do so well when I am home alone and don't have a purpose... although today I was able to get quite a bit done! 

Had coffee with a good friend, did some grocery shopping, and then cleaned up a bit. 
Thought someone broke into my house, had my Dad come over and clear my house (which actually looks quite different than in the movies) and good news: no one was in there.  Too many cop shows over these past few weeks.

My older brother who lives in Maryland is home for break right now, so R and I went out to dinner with him...yum!  Went off of my diet a bit tonight... but luckily I ate really good all day, so it balances out...right? 

Off to bed early tonight... back to work tomorrow!

No comments: