Sunday, November 1, 2009

bad blogger.

My life has been so crazy...blogging has been shoved to the bottom of my HUGE to do list!

So lets see....what has been new in my life:

School: I love being a teacher. It is the most rewarding, crazy, exhausting, wonderful, tiring, challenging, exciting job I think I could ever have. I have had some crazy experiences so far, some very hard situations, stress beyond belief, and some very rewarding breakthroughs with my students. I love every minute of it.

The Boy: I broke up with him. Very painful, and not entirely sure it was the best decision. But I think it was. Maybe.

Friends: Seen E quite a bit recently...which is so good. She seems to be the glue that helps to hold me together. Just talked with S on the phone...gosh I miss her! She is such a good moral compass in my life.

Family: Being in good contact with Kyle recently...and got to hang out with Kevin last night. The rest of the fam is good.

Sorry this is so brief, but I have so much to do today! I promise I will try and be better! :)

No comments: