Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
That verse has been swirling in my head recently.
And then there was church. Oh church... I just love it. Yesterday was the conclusion of our "Kings and Queens" sermon series, and even though it was all about marriage and kids, it spoke Right. To. Me.
Kari, our pastor's wife, was talking about her life and relationships. And she said that after her engagement ended, and all her friends left, she had to be all alone. And it was when she was all alone, she realized she wasn't. She focused on Psalm 37:4~ Delight in the Lord and he will bring you the desires of your heart.
Delight in the Lord and he will bring you the desires of your heart.
Delight in the Lord and he will bring you the desires of your heart.
So my new goal, or focus, is to delight myself in the Lord. How do I even do that??? So I did some searching...and I found these two verses
Psalm 40:8~I delight to do your will, O my God, and your law is within my heart.
Romans 7:22~ From in my inner being I delight in God's law.
He knows the desires of my heart. He knows.
Right now, its just me and him. Him and me. And I will delight in him wholeheartedly. With my Whole. Heart.
Delight in the Lord and he will bring you the desires of your heart.
Delight in the Lord and he will bring you the desires of your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment