Tuesday, November 17, 2009

oh life.

People always say how God will never give us more than we can handle. I am trying to believe that is true. And I know it is, but I am feeling challenged right now.

Challenged emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally.

School is challenging me right now in ways I never thought it would. Worrying about my kids and just having to trust that God knows my kids and is taking care of them.

Physically, I have been pushing myself at the gym to the point of being sore every day. I feel like there isn't a point in between being sore and not being sore. I just am. Always. Which is good, but its been challenging.

Spiritually, I feel like I am being stretched, tested, challenged, and I'm trying to figure out how to be on the mission and live my life for God every day. I feel like I am growing, but I also feel like sometimes I am not being a good witness. Like I am compromising my faith.

The boy is still on the front of my mind and heart. It still hurts really really bad. Some events transpired last night and today that make me both excited and nervous about reconciling. But I am so unsure. I don't want to get hurt again.

So, life has been kind of challenging right now. And then I look at some of my students who are in survival mode and I think my life is pretty darn easy compared to them. But I feel like I am being stretched and growing, but is good. Doesn't mean it isn't painful.

I am just praying to make it through the next two weeks. If I can persevere and push through till the 26th, I'll be okay. I think.

1 comment: