Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful.

This year especially, I have been humbled by how blessed I am. Working in a low-income school has really opened up my eyes to what a great and easy childhood I had. I never had to deal with hunger, homelessness, divorce, or financial woes.

I have a Savior who loves me in a crazy unrelenting way. He always has my best interest in mind and has his hand in my life. I may not always feel it, but he is near by and never leaves me.

I could not has for a more supportive and loving family. They have been there with open and loving arms no matter what.

I have the best job in the world, one that I have dreamed of since I was a little kid. I love going to work everyday and I feel like God is really using me. I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

My friends are true and strong. E is someone that I can't image my life without. I can go to her with any problem, concern, funny story, or heartache. She would drop everything and come running if I asked her too. S is that friend I can count on for sound advice on anything.

This has been a year of big changes in my life: finishing student teaching, getting a summer job, moving out, having my first relationship, getting a real adult job, buying a car, getting my heart broken, living paycheck to paycheck, and growing up.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in this coming year. I am blessed beyond imagine and feel so blessed for what I have.

No comments: