Things that I am currently thinking about:
School. I am finished subbing in a 2nd grade class... and I just finished in a 3/4th... so now I am back to randomly subbing. As for a position next fall, we shall see. I am trusting God with my future so I am not going to worry. or at least try not to. I'll do my best. :)
Summer. It's almost here, and I CAN'T WAIT
Working. I am hopefully going to be working this summer. Not really because I want to but because I need to money. Hopefully a flexible job... not too many hours... lots of time off.. :) Again, praying about that and giving it up to God.
Baseball. I love baseball. A lot. And I've been to 12 games so far this season. and spring training. I love baseball. I've been going with Sarah and Pete and family mostly this season. Or just Pete.
Camp Side-By-Side. I CAN'T WAIT. If my job, that I am hopefully going to have, won't let me have this week off, I probably will quit. I am so excited for this year for many reasons. #1, I love camp. #2, Pete is COMING TO CAMP WITH ME! #3, Dan Wilson: enough said. #4 JJ Kissinger. #5 I love camp!!!
So, to recap: school, summer, working, baseball, camp.
Maybe this is my year. My year to have a wonderful segment in my life. My year to fall in love? We shall just have to see about that. Lots of things on the horizon. Lots to think about. We shall just have to Wait and See. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment