1. I had my first day off in a long long time. I didn't go in to school today and instead spent the day hanging out with my Mom. We haven't had a day with just the two of us in a LONG time, and it was just wonderful.
2. I have a summer job! I am going to be working at a gym in town and I am actually pretty excited about it!
3. I really hope I also get the OTHER job that I am looking at... because secretly I have always wanted to work at a restaurant.
4. I just found a teaching job online, and I am debating whether or not to pursue it. It's Kindergarten at a private school. We shall see.
5. I installed an option to see if I actually get any visitors on this small blog of mine. If you are reading this and I either know you or don't know you, please leave me a comment! I would love to know if people actually read 'my random thoughts!'
6. I really like Mariner's baseball... we won today... and I can't even wait until my next game. When I walk into that stadium... its like I am H-O-M-E. I LOVE IT. My-Oh-My. :)
7. Maybe I'll have two posts today?
No comments:
Post a Comment