Monday, April 6, 2009

...

tomorrow will be better... enough said about that.

As far as my 'being a better person inside and out' 30 day challenge...

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1/2 muffin
2 strawberries
1 glass water

Lunch:
1 sandwich
1 small bag chips
1 1/8 of 1 brownie
1 soda

1 bottle water

Dinner:
Spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup sauce
2 cups broccoli
1/2 cup ice cream

Worked out at gym...

Overall, I will give myself a 8/10 today.

1 comment:

krislyn. said...

Oh my goodness, I totally had no idea you had a blog!! As soon as I found out I added you!! ha -- anyhow first off YAY!! God is SOO GOOD!! Please keep me up dated on this date for Friday -- I will be praying for you.

No worries about when you were here! I totally understand, and hopefully when I am in town at some point we can meet up. How is teaching going!? I hope all is well.

Love ya!