Thursday, May 28, 2009

things on my mind...

My posts recently seem to all be lists.  Probably because I am a list kind of person.  I like to write it all down and then check it off as I go.  There is something so entirely satisfying about checking things off of a list that sometimes I make lists JUST so I can check something off.  But I digress...

I have a lot of things on my mind.

I love teaching.  I may the opportunity to do another long-term sub job in Kindergarten!  I would love love love that.  More details to come...

Field trip tomorrow... SO looking forward to that.

Open house tonight was very fun.  I can't wait until I get to do it on my own with all of my kiddos.  

Baseball.  Another game coming up on Wednesday... and possibly Monday too! :)  

Summer.  I just can't even wait.  I really hope I am able to hang out with a few certain people this summer and have it be amazing.

CAMP.  For some reason, I have been really super duper excited about working at camp this year.  Maybe it's because last year I had such a life changing experience, or maybe its because I am so looking forward to not being the new kid, or maybe its because a friend is coming along with! but I am so excited.  I JUST CAN'T WAIT. :)

This weekend I am headed down to Em's house for a grad party for her sister.  It will be good to get out of the house and hang with her for the weekend.

Apartments are so incredibly expensive!!!  Just thought I would throw that out there.  

I am absolutely loving all of the sunny weather.  I really need to get out in it more so I can work on my summer glow. :)

That is what is currently on my mind... along with much bigger things like death, life, politics, my faith, family, relationships, and other deep issues.  More to come later...

No comments: