Friday, June 18, 2010

back to blogging...

I think I am on a roll here now... at least a few days of blogging in a row. I guess that's what happens when your whole world for the past 10 months just stops suddenly. Still having some mixed emotions about that right now, if you couldn't tell.

Today I spent the day cleaning in my classroom...trying to get everything boxed up and put away. R was at a conference Thursday and Friday so I stuck to trying to get as much done as possible. I hit the wall today after about 6 hours of cleaning. It's amazing how much STUFF I accumulated this school year!

My wonderful brother came over and helped me bring boxes up the stairs to my apartment...which is now STUFFED full of teaching stuff...and I still have one more load at school. Ugh.

Tomorrow the plan is for me to drive up to R's sister's house for Ian's 7th birthday. He called me "Aunt Katie" last week and sent me an invitation. How could I say no??? R has to work, so he is going to come up later in the evening and we can spend time with part of his family. I'm thinking a spider man shirt is in order for Ian...what 7 year old DOESN'T like Spider Man???

I'm headed over to R's right now...he just called and said he was almost home. I'm hoping to get some pictures of us tonight...hopefully. I normally am not a fan of pictures of myself, but we'll see...maybe one of them will land here on my blog. :)

No comments: