Today I am feeling...off.
That's the best I can do to describe it.
I woke up early. It was 80 degrees by 7:30 this morning. Not usual for us at all.
Meeting at summer school. Set up my classroom. Felt stressed about the unknown and chaos of it all.
Came 'home' AKA Ryan's house. He came home.
I fell asleep on his couch.
He set up his tent outside. On the porch. Yes, on the porch. The reason being? He wants to go camping.
Then got pizza. And came back and watched the Mariners. And kind of sat in silence.
I think we are both tired. It has been a long week for both of us.
I think we both need a good nights sleep. And maybe some space. And some air conditioning.
Tomorrow we hopefully will both sleep in.
Then we are headed down to my friend's wedding. I set them up. And now they are getting married.
And then maybe we are going camping for a night? And hopefully resting some.
I start summer school next week and it will be a crazy fast 20 days of teaching. And then summer will be almost over...and I am still unemployed.
Trying not to dwell on it and trust God, but its difficult. I know he is testing my patience. And I'm trying to trust him. Trying being the key word.
R just made coffee. I'm blogging. And he's texting me. While sitting next to me. He's pretty much the most adorable thing ever. I love him.
So that is my story of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment