But the trust is, I'm just {procrastinating}.
So instead of doing report cards like I should be doing, I will share some things that have recently been on my mind.
~ I realized how much it bothers me when other girls check R out. But I know why they do it. It's his eyes. They are a piercing blue. Ice blue. Sometimes very brilliant blue. Sometimes very light blue. But always a blue that makes you want to just stare. I am so happy that I get to look at them every. single. day. :)
~ This weekend, we went on quite the road trip. In total, it was almost 600 miles. But in all honestly, we had so much time to just relax and talk. We went to R's nieces graduation, down to his other sisters, to my friends graduation, then to his parent's house, and then home. It was wonderful.
That is all for now...back to report cards!
3 comments:
you better give more details than that missy. :)
That sounds great!!! I agree, more details, please! : )
i echo what Jordy said!! we need deets and pics of the said blue eyes!!!!
Post a Comment