Monday:
2nd grade! The kids were great, and we had a wonderful wonderful time. Then I went to Thomas's baseball game... which I always love doing. They are just so fun to watch... and I love baseball!
Tuesday:
Working at the gym in the morning... signed up a person all on my own (with lots of help from Lisa!). Got my haircut.. oh what an exciting life I have. Jackie's bridal shower... which was just great. Except, it made me have that nagging feeling again like I am 'slowing down' and I need to 'speed up'. I have to keep reminding myself to be happy and content right where I am. "Be still, and know that I am God." Still working on that.
Wednesday:
4th Grade! Love those kids... felt kind of bad because at times I overstepped the student teacher... but we had a wonderful time. Then I RUSHED out of school so that I could race to the ferry and run aboard RIGHT before they closed the gate. Plus it was 90 out... oh my. But, it lead to 2 of my favorite things to do: baseball and hanging out with a good friend! All in all, a wonderful evening... great conversation... and the M's won!
Thursday:
Gym! It was fun... got to work out and get paid... what a deal! :)
Friday:
4th grade again. We had just a great time. Except... talent show. One word: PAINFUL. Think: 2nd graders singing off-key love songs... with no background music. Oh, and the SAME song THREE times. Again: PAINFUL
Saturday: Housesitting an adorable puppy... and a big old dog whom I loved... Thomas's baseball game again (they won which means they move on in the playoffs!)... that's about it
Sunday: Church. Sidenote: I love going to church. It gets me all... centered... to face the week. Costco (I am really that predictable) Housesitting... home. Transformers on the big screen... pretty good!
And now. I am sitting here. All alone. Great. I'm excited that school is getting out so that I can hang out with all of my friends that are still in school. I'm excited for summer and warm weather. I'm excited for what looks like it could be an interesting summer in my life. I'm excited for new things.
But right now... I kinda wish I had someone to be excited about it all with!
But, enough about that for now... my goal this week is to post EVERY DAY. Oh, and to loose 5 pounds. In one week. Yep... :)
1 comment:
Were you substituting? I did that some this May and during the Spring semester when I did not have classes. Loved it because I got to work with so many kids and meet so many of them.
Blessings,
Katie
Post a Comment