Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wednesday words.

Rough day in the classroom today.  But great support from my friends. :)

Ran for 45 minutes today.  The most I have ever ran in my life... combined. :)  Should be sore tomorrow, but that is just fine with me. 

Saw the apartment today... and it is just what I want.  We shall see.  Be still and know that I am God.  That verse keeps running over and over in my head. I am trying to be patient and see God working in my life.  I"ll get back to you on how that is going.

That's all for tonight.  I am off to watch one of my guilty pleasures... the Bachelorette.  I just love that show.  I'm really liking Jake and Ed and Kipton.  I think that Dave and Wes should have been gone a long time ago.  Maybe they just keep them around for the drama.  

More tomorrow... should be a great day!

Oh, and I am LOVING the warm sunny weather here in WA.  Have to enjoy it while we have it... so I sat out in the hammock for an hour today! :)

No comments: