Tuesday, June 9, 2009

two days in a row!

I am feeling motivated to write on here for many reasons:

1. A lot is going on in my life right now and this is a good way to process it.

2. I set a goal.  And most of the time, that works for me.  I like to accomplish things.

3. I have a bunch of extra time right now. 


So today.  

I worked at the gym in the morning.  It's kind of weird having 2 jobs right now.  But, at the gym, I had my first day where I was working independently.  I signed up 2 new members!  Oh, and at one point, I was alone in a gym with 5 strong men working out.  It's a pretty okay job. :)

Then, I met up with my friend J, (one of my friends who is making some poor decisions right now but I still love.  She is also a fairly new-er-ish friend.  Is that even a word?) and we worked out at the other gym.  But, before she came, I worked out all by myself.  So, that is 3 workouts today.  2 things: Sore, and Progress!

After that I ran over to Thomas's baseball game... and it was a bit exciting!  There was a girl pitching... and I think her strategy was to just throw the ball at the player.  As in, try and HIT our team.  She hit my Thomas.  Then, she hit Jason.  The next time he got up, her first pitch almost hit him in the head again but he was quick enough to drop to the ground.  Her second pitch nailed him right in the back.  Ouch.  She was kicked out of the game.  He was taken off in tears... but returned to play.  

I then quickly headed over to my brother's band concert.  Painful.  Except for one kid who SANG and  it was gorgeous.  

I now have a new thing to pray about: I was offered an apartment today.  And I want to take it REALLY BADLY.  But currently, money is a bit of an issue.  But it is a really good price, and everything is included.  I am going to go and see it this week.  Will you pray with me about that?  I know that God will provide if it is his Will; but sometimes I have a hard time just being patient.  I like to make things happen.  "Be still and know that I am God" I am working on following that verse VERY CAREFULLY. 

On a stranger note, "Little April Rose" turned out to be a fake.  I feel kind of... cheated.  I have been praying for this baby and her family... and now it was all a big hoax.  Part of the blogging world I guess.  Its so strange to me to think that people actually read this blog as well. :)

That is about it for today.  Back in the classroom tomorrow...4th grade! So excited!


1 comment:

krislyn. said...

Which gym are you working at?! Keep the motivation up, you can do it Katie!