Then I came back to Seattle... side note: I think there was something wrong with the ferry today. When I woke up 10 minutes before we were supposed to dock, I was facing the West Seattle Bridge. We then proceeded to move slowly to the left... and back to the right... and back to the left... it was by far the weirdest ferry ride I have ever been on.
There was tons of traffic coming back, but I made it back 2 minutes after 2. Got to watch the kids... my last Monday with them. I got to do two of my favorite things with the kids today. 1) When David woke up EXACTLY an hour after David put him down, I went up, and he seemed really tired still. So I gave him the rest of the bottle, and he fell back asleep which meant I got to snuggle with him on the bed, and take a little rest. Such a good feeling to look into his eyes as he is falling asleep... total trust. 2) I got to snuggle with Betsy when she woke up... or we woke her up. :) She like to cuddle in and then throw her arms around me. Great.
On a much more random note: I have discovered that I wasted my money on college. There is some background to this: I like watching TV. Maybe because I never had one before, but I love to watch TV, especially late late at night. On the Food Channel (my favorite.. it's very relaxing.. you should watch it sometime), there is a show called "Unwrapped". They explain how things are made, and their history. The best part of it is though, is reading people's title. Why didn't I ever think about being a 'Margarine Historian' or a 'Black Eyed Pea Advisor'. I mean, honestly, that would be so fun! Why didn't I think about that? OH, they just profiled a 'Deep Fried Pickle Expert'. Yes, that is what I think I should do with my life.
Tomorrow I am going to look at a VBS... and then work... and then.... I don't know what.
No comments:
Post a Comment