Make sure you read the wedding: the morning of, the wedding: getting ready, and
the wedding: the first look
Walking into the field.... I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I was SO excited, nervous, and most of all...emotional!
Ryan was standing out in the field... and I started walking towards him.
I love, love, love this progression of pictures. I framed them in a 7 spot vertical frame... so I can remember it everyday.
And then I cried.
Showing off my dress. I had talked about it for SO long...and he hadn't gotten to see it until this moment!
LOVE this picture. It is framed and in our bedroom.
So excited that we are {almost} husband and wife.
Looking at these make me remember how HAPPY I was that day. So much joy.
Another favorite.
On to more pictures! Our first look moment was SO special to me... definitely a moment I will never forget!























2 comments:
Awww LOVE THEM!!!!The happiness is jumping thru the pics!!
LOVE these photos!
Post a Comment