Make sure you read the wedding: the morning of, and the wedding: getting ready first!
After all us girls had our faces and hair done...it was off to the church!
the wedding: the dress
I remember getting to the church...and starting to feel SO nervous. I tend to get really quiet, and I have a hard time talking. Luckily, I had the best group of girls to keep me sane, and they took care of everything while I was going crazy.
My sweet Mama and I...
My sweet mother-in-law looking on...love her.
Earrings...
Funny story...the first time my Mama and Sarah met...they were doing this exact same thing. Sarah came with us to be my brother's date...and her dress needed some pinning. So special that this same moment happened... 3 years later!
I loved my girls dresses.... simple, black, and a blue ribbon around the middle.
Time to put on my dress!
Getting me all tied in...
I love how all my girl's hands were on me at the same time... I was overwhelmed with their love and care that day.
Putting on my shoes and garter...
These two pictures are by far some of my favorites from the whole day...just me and my girl...going to meet my man!


As we came around the corner.... I saw my man standing and waiting for me..... and I could not WAIT to become his wife!















No comments:
Post a Comment