I haven't laughed like I did last night in a {long} time.
And boy, did it feel G.R.E.A.T.
After a crazy day of my car not working, being late to work, jumping my car FOUR times, buying a new battery, replacing said car battery {on my own}, and going to R's house exausted, I laid down and I was out. We were snuggling, and then all of a sudden it was 4 hours later.
Yes, we took at FOUR hour nap.
And that is when the fun started.
I don't know what it was, but we were both {goofy}. And we L.A.U.G.H.E.D. like no ones business.
Went to Wal-Mart to grab a few things, had a great time cooking dinner together, watching the game, talking, and just living life to its fullest.
This morning, my stomach hurts. I'm actually sore I laughed so hard.
And the greatest thing is, I get to laugh with this man {for the rest of my life}.
No comments:
Post a Comment