Sunday, March 28, 2010

made it.

I made it to Spring Break.

It was touch and go there for a little while. :)

My original plan was to go to Arizona for break to watch Mariner's Spring Training...but that didn't happen. Not enough money in the bank.

So instead, I my plan was to hang out with Emily a bunch. But...I'm not sure that is going to happen. See...there is a boy in her life now, which means she has dropped off the face of the planet. So not exactly sure what is going to happen now. We were going to go on a day trip, or overnight trip to Ocean Shores...we were going to make lots of smoothies...and go shopping...and go to the movies...and bake...and make me a treasure chest for my classroom...get our nails did, but I don't know if any of that is going to happen.

Last night didn't go as planned either. I slept in until 2 in the afternoon...and moved my lazy self to the couch. Around 8:30 (PM, yes, in the evening) I decided I should probably shower. I had a feeling that the Boy would text me. I don't know how I know when he is going to text...but somehow I always do. So I hop in the shower..and then when I got out...oh yes. He had texted. I had dropped off cinnamon rolls at his sister and brother-in-laws house...two weeks ago. Apparently this was the first he had heard of it.

So he texted me...innocent flirting back and forth... good thing I showered. He was down at Rich's...and wanted me to come hang out. Bad idea, I know. But I wanted to. I wanted to see him. I miss him every day. All the time. No matter what I say or do...I still miss him. And I hate that!

So, I headed down there...and just hung out with the Boy and Rich. We watched a movie...and just chatted. It was just what I needed. And then Rich went to bed. And the Boy and I snuggled on the couch. And I wanted to stay. But I came home. Ugh.

I always do so well...and then he knows just when I am feeling so vulnerable...and he can swoop in and somehow make me feel so much better. I don't know how to get over that. I don't know how to figure this out. I just don't know.

On other notes...life is flying by. It seems recently I have had to make lots of big life decisions...and I don't know how I feel about that. Rough.

I can't believe that I am 2/3 of my way through school. It's crazy. I just applied to teach summer school.

I am making a mutual friend's wedding cake. Should be fun.

I am thinking of going to Hawaii this summer. As in...seriously considering it. Even though I probably can't afford it, I really really want to go. A "congrats you made it through your first year of teaching" reward to myself.

I've been loving church recently. Its been great. So has small group. We have this week off.

I am trying to plan out the rest of my school year. A daunting task. But I am excited at the same time.

I think that is all. For now. Hopefully I will post before a month is up again. If I make it. :)

No comments: