I think that needs to be the title of my life right now. I need to move on. I need to trust in God that he has a plan for me that way better than I could ever plan for myself. I need to believe that he truly does have my best interest in mind. I need to work on trusting him more. I need to work on loving him more. I need to work on making him my number one focus.
How am I going to do that? Not sure...but I think I have some ideas to get me started.
Bible Study: Monday nights. Do my homework for that. Every day. Pray. Read the bible
Bible Study: Wednesday nights. Build relationships. Realize how good life is for me. Focus less on fear and more on future.
Church: Commite 100% to going EVERY WEEK. To really listen. And learn. To put my money on the mission again.
The Boy: I need to be done. I need to not let him hold onto the control he has in my life. I need to MOVE ON. I need to not answer texts, phone calls, or e-mails. I need to just be DONE.
So that is my grand master plan. My plan for becoming more focused on HIM and less focused on him. My plan for living more for HIM and less for me. My plan for trusting HIM. My plan for loving HIM more.
No comments:
Post a Comment