Sunday, March 28, 2010

Letter #1:

To my future husband,

I have always talked about writing letters to my future spouse. All talk, and no action. Well, tonight feels like the night to write my first letter.

These are the kinds of nights that I wish you were here sitting next to me. I wish I already had you with me. I wish you were holding me in your arms and telling me everything was going to be alright. I wish that I had you here with me.

I feel so alone. Right here, right now...I feel alone. I don't know what to do. I want so badly to know you...to have the wait be over. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you and not feel this way.

I hope you are thinking of me right now too. I think I miss you even though I've never met you.

Love, Me

1 comment:

Charity said...

I could have written that myself...