Friday, February 12, 2010

i should really post this...

So I was going over new years goals today...and realized I should update one of them!

Last Sunday, I was still in 0 small groups. None. Just hadn't found anything and to be honest...I really hadn't been looking.

As of Monday night, I am in 2.

One is a Women's Super Group...we meet for 8 weeks and there are about 60 women. I am in a small group IN that group with 6 other ladies. At first I thought that it might not work...all of them are over 30, married, with kids. However, I think it will be a good group to be in...we are talking about Discerning the Voice of God. Something I really need.

Then, a teacher at my school invited me to come to HER small group. Turns out I know 3 of the people in it. They are all 20-30 and I think it might be just right for me.

So YAY! Accomplished one of my New Year's Goals.

No comments: