Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back... and cold.

I'm back to reality.  Arizona was AMAZING. 

Highlights
*Getting to spend quality time with my BFFL Emily
*The warm hot sunshine
*Meeting Nathan, Dave, and the other guy
*Meeting the Mariners (yes, the baseball guys)
*Going to Spring Training
*Getting 'this kind' of balls, not 'this kind' :)
*Sun
*Amazing Raspberry explosion cake
*Cactus everywhere
*Road-tripping and almost dying in the car
*The Sunshine
*1st class plane rides

It was a dream come true to go to Mariners Spring Training with Emily.  We had a BLAST.  Memories made that will last a life time.  

And then the harsh reality of coming home hit.
*Cold
*Stress
*Anxiety
*Tears
*Loneliness

Yep, I'm back. 

So here's the new plan.  Move to AZ with Emily and teach.  In the sun.  

However, I think for now I should probably just stick with my job that starts on Monday.  Slightly stressed.  Oh, and I'm looking for a new job.  Yep.  Another one.  We'll see how that goes.

Now if I can just focus on Arizona and sun and baseball.  I'm ready to go back.

Really really ready.

Things that I am trying to make myself look forward to. 
*Camp Side-By-Side in August
*Baseball seaons starting which means games at my other home (AKA Safeco Field)
*Summer weather
*My kids
*A boyfriend? ... just thought I would throw it in for good measure

Life is tough.  Church tomorrow.  Some good worship time will be... good.  Maybe center me back.  I'll let you know how that plan goes.

Oh life. 

Life goes on.

No comments: