Wednesday, February 6, 2013

word of God speak

I sat in my car today after a 2 hour training {on top of a very busy and loooong day} and cried.

I drove home crying.

When I walked in the door, I dropped my bags and started crying.  

I headed back out to the gym to work out with my best friend in hopes it would make me feel better. 

Seems like free therapy for me.

Got back in the car to head home again, and the tears started flowing.  

Then this song came on, and I literally had to pull over and just...listen.


Word of God speak
Would you pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty

To be still and know
That you're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In your holiness
 Word of God speak


He's here. 

He loves me. 

He cares for me.
  
He knows my future better than I ever could imagine I do.

And I need to {rest} in that tonight, tomorrow, and every. single. day.   

1 comment:

Jordy Liz said...

Is everything okay? Praying for peace for you!