Woah.
It's difficult to remember to guard my heart. It's difficult to remember to take things slow. It's difficult to remember that I got my heart broken...when he's SO great.
It just feels so....natural. Normal. Easy. Great.
So I met him at his apartment at 12. Well actually, I was running late. So more like 12:15. But he was running behind too.
We hit the road and headed out to Marrowstone Point. Which is about an hour drive so we had plenty of conversation time...again not awkward, and it came so easy. We got there and took a walk on the beach. It was perfect. Kinda windy, but not super cold.
Grabbed some lunch...drove through where he used to live... talked about our families, favorite colors, pet peeves, our interests, habits, faith, relationships...everything.
Got back to his place, watched some TV, watched a movie, he made dinner, we went out to Barnes and Noble and looked at books, came back and just talked.
And then I came home...smile on my face...realizing how good this all feels. And how much I like getting "Good Morning" text messages. :)
1 comment:
aweee i'm so happy for you!! you make me smile! :)
Post a Comment