Last post... 2 weeks ago.
I lot as changed in my life.
Hold on tight. Here we go.
Working at the gym. Love it.
Started working at the Conference Center. Hate it. With a fiery passion.
Lived at in 4 houses in the last 2 weeks. House sitting.
Saw Emily. She FINALLY decided it was a good idea to 'change her ways'. THANK THE LORD.
Saw Sarah. I love that girl. And yes, I finally told her. I feel like a weight has been lifted.
And then it started. 24 hours ago. Which has resulted in texts, FB, a visit, dinner, and another 'date' planned. Except this is different. It's like a really good friendship with someone who is just really good company. We'll see.
Let's see... what else.
Super excited for camp. Super excited for some more sunshine...where did it go?!?!?
Wishing I didn't have to work so much. But its not terrible. Except I hate my life when I am at work. Besides that though...
So, is that enough of a catch up? I'll post more details later.
Oh the life.
No comments:
Post a Comment