Sunday, July 12, 2009

the little things.

Recently, I have been thinking a lot about 'the little things'. The little things that that certain someone should know about you. The little things that made it special. The little things.

From the great movie "Win A Date with Tad Hamilton", the real love of Rosalie's life tells her that she has 7 smiles. He knows her enough to know that she has 7 different smiles she uses during different times in her life. The little things.

When Harry met Sally. He knows the little things.

I thought I would make a list of some of my little things. Things that hopefully someday, the main man in my life will know. That he will love. Things that he will cherish about me, no matter how quirky.

So, my little things:

~I hate thunderstorms. The best place to be is under the covers during one of those.

~I like to use a little tiny mirror to do my makeup. Even when I have a huge mirror, I like to do mine sitting down with my little cracked mirror.

~ I sleep with a mouth guard in because I grind my teeth LIKE CRAZY.

~ Getting my arms wet is one of my least favorite things.

~ I cry every time people raise their hands up in church.

~Deathly allergic to many things: in particular they include onions, green beans, mushrooms, oysters, and antibiotics

~ I could watch romantic comedies every day of my life and not get tired of them.

~My legs are always covered in bruises. Don't know where they come from, but they are always there.

~ Sometimes I floss my teeth multiple times a day. Sometimes I also don't brush my teeth in the morning and I just use mouthwash. And sometimes I don't

~ If i say I am 'taking a rest' its code speak for taking a really long nap

~ Lists are my life. Currently, I have 6 going all for different things

Well, that is my list for tonight. Time for BED. I'm hoping to lay in the sun tomorrow on my day off. Because, well, that is what I like to do when I have nothing to do.

Oh, and Patrick is coming over to visit tomorrow...Yay!

More to come on this "Little Things List"....

~

No comments: