I had a fabulous great day teaching 6th grade! They were easy to deal with, we did very little, and I had a blast! It did semi-reassure me that if I had a choice whether to choose to teach 6th grade or not, I would not pick 6th grade.... a little TOO independent for my liking. However, if I get offered a 6th grade teaching position, it becomes a whole new story! I would most definitely teach 6th grade!
On another note... something is brewing in my life... a more eager/confident side in me is coming out. That's all I am going to say for now.
However, I will say this. What Wes said in his sermon on Sunday about allowing God do do miracles in our life and let him take control in all aspects... and he does mean ALL.... really spoke to me. I like to control things and if things aren't going my way... I like to MAKE them have an outcome. So, I am letting go and letting God.
Oh, and I am also going to Arizona on Saturday. Can I get a Hallelujah for some sunshine?
No comments:
Post a Comment