After reading my daily blogs (which include a few SPU people, one wedding photo blog, and a few others) I got inspired to write on my own blog.
I am currently in Seattle at my friend Sarah's apartment because we are leaving in the morning for HAWAII! I am beyond excited for this little adventure, and I can't wait for it to begin. We are currently documenting every part, including the ferry ride over here... maybe a few pictures in the morning while we are getting ready :)
I am currently in Seattle at my friend Sarah's apartment because we are leaving in the morning for HAWAII! I am beyond excited for this little adventure, and I can't wait for it to begin. We are currently documenting every part, including the ferry ride over here... maybe a few pictures in the morning while we are getting ready :)

I can't wait to step off of the plane and feel the heat, smell the flower-e smell and enjoy the BEACH.
I CAN'T WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment