Sometime, I just feel trapped. Trapped in my body, my life, my head, and my routines. Sometimes, I just want a change. Maybe its that I have been living and breathing VBS... maybe its that I am living at home again and feel like I am moving backwards in my life... maybe its that I have been seeing so many wedding/engagement pictures that I am just jealous of others.... maybe its that I wish I had some close friends who lived closer to me so that I could see them every day.... maybe its that I wish I wasn't lonely.
Sometimes I just have those days where I want to cry and be alone, but at the same time, I want someone to snuggle me up and just hold me. But, I've never had that, and I think that is starting to bother me. Problem is, men don't live in Silverdale, WA. Only boys... silly boys who think flat ironing their hair and buying girls pants are the most important things in life.
Sometimes I really really wish he would come back. I miss him, and having 3000 and the infrequent e-mails isn't all that satisfying.
Sometimes I wish my life would fast forward 5 years so I would be teaching school, be married to an amazing man, and have a kid on the way.....
Sometimes, I wish I would just enjoy the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment